What is a RESTOCK CONSIGNOR?
A restock consignor is a consignor that registers after regular consignor spots are full, and drops off half way through the sale to refill the sales floor. You still enter your own items, print tags, and attach the tags to your own items.
Restock Consignors have Important Item Limits
There are a few important limits to restock consignors you need to know before signing up.
· Restock consignors CAN NOT bring clothing items including shoes
· Restock consignors CAN NOT bring decor or bedding
· Restock consignors CAN NOT bring books
So, what can you bring? Toys and games of all kinds!
· Restock consignors can bring toys of all kind
· Restock consignors can bring games & puzzles
· Restock consignors can bring baby equipment of all kind such as strollers, pack ‘n plays, swings etc.
· Restock consignors can bring outdoor toys
· Restock consignors can bring ride-on toys
All restocked items must be marked Discount YES to go 50% off on Sunday.
Dropping Off Your Items
Your items MUST be dropped off on Friday evening during the sale week. We can not accept items on any other day. Please make a drop off appointment through your consignor homepage and pay close attention to your emails in regards to dropping off.