Sell your kids’ stuff at one of the best sales in the Twin Cities.
Consigning in 4 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Register as a Consignor & Schedule your drop-off appt
Step 3: (optional) Sign up for a work shift to earn more and shop earlier
Step 4: Drop off your items
Step 5: (also optional, but why wouldn’t you?) Shop the Pre-Sale & 1/2 Price Sales, and watch your items sell!
Step 6: Pick up your unsold items (if you have any!), or leave them to donate to our charity partner. Get paid.
Consignor Check Payments Through PayPal
Overwhelmed? We LOVE to Help!
What’s New This Season
- New 2022 – we are adding the option of direct deposit to receive your consignor earnings. That’s even faster than PayPal!
- New 2022 – our minimum item price is $2.50
- New 2022 – we are BACK at the Lakeville Arenas!
- New 2021 – due to major renovations at the Lakeville Arenas, we are moving further north for new locations!
- Fall 2020 – an ONLINE sale with no item limits and a few new categories such as maternity and adult crafting supplies
- New Summer 2020 – a two week All Season Covid-19 sale
- New Spring 2020 – we are limiting to 350 consignors with the possibility of a waitlist and/or restocking consignors.
- New Spring 2020 – we are limiting the number of accepted items to 400 total. Super Consignors will have unlimited items.
- New Spring 2018 – we are making our extra 10% payout permanent!! This means that you will earn an extra 10% on all items that sell for $45 or more!!!
- New Spring 2018 – our consignor fee will be $12, returning consignors will have the opportunity to pre-register at 50% off.
- New Fall 2017 – White Elephant table – One brand-new-in-the-box-with-tags-unopened non-kids related item per seller. That blender your aunt gave you for your birthday without a receipt and you can’t return it. The printer ink cartridge you bought and it’s the wrong number and you lost the receipt. The fourth free electronic toothbrush your new dentist handed to you. Limit one per sale per seller, and MUST be unused/new.
- New Fall 2017 – we are implementing a 35 item limit on picture books, and a 50 item limit per sex on infant clothing up to 24 months.
- New Fall 2017 – all clothing items must be put on size appropriate hangers, including onesies. We no longer accept clothing in plastic bags, with the exception of socks.
- New Spring 2017 – we moved our shopping days to Saturday/Sunday to allow as many moms and dads to take advantage of our sale hours.
- New Spring 2017 – Consignor balances will be paid via PayPal Express. No more lost checks in the mail!
- New Spring 2016 – we no longer accept breast pumps.
- Are you new to consigning and unsure how to use our online inventory system? Here are easy, step by step instructions.
- Join us in your very own FYTM Sale – Consignors Only Facebook Group. Registered consignors for the upcoming sale can click the link and join the conversation. We’ll post tips and tricks, and you can ask your questions!