We are so excited to bring our amazing sale
to an online platform
Sell your kids outgrown clothes, toys, baby equipment, maternity wear, and adult craft and hobby items online through our super-simple online platform! Take advantage of our huge shopper list and don’t worry about porch pick-ups. We’ll take care of that for you. Here is how:
- Register to consign and enter all your items into your consignor account, including a picture of the item. You do not need to print your tags at this time.
- Wait for the online sale to happen and watch your items SELL, SELL, SELL!! You can even keep entering items during our sale as we will upload newly entered items every morning.
- Print the tags for your sold items only AFTER they sold (they include the buyer’s order number), attach them to your items, and drop them off at the designated time and place.
- That’s it. (no, really, that’s it)
When and Where:
Online shopping will be open February 10-14, 2021.
Drop off your SOLD items Wednesday, February 17 between 11am-7pm at the former Menards Store at 14960 Florence Trail in Apple Valley, MN.
Pick up of shopping orders is Saturday, February 20 from 11am-7pm at the former Menards Store at 14960 Florence Trail in Apple Valley, MN.
Please scroll down to read more about item prep, accepted and not accepted items, and more details about drop off.
Returning Consignor Registration
For consignors that have registered for our sale in the past. Welcome back! We are glad to see you again.
New Consignor Registration
For consignors registering for the first time for our sale. Welcome to our sale! We are glad you found us.
Consignors will receive 65% of their total sales. We also pay an additional 10% for all items that sell for $45 or more. There is a one time $6 non-refundable consignor registration fee due at registration for new and returning consignors. This fee will confirm your spot as a consignor and allow you to use our online inventory system.
Depending on how many items you sell, additional fees may apply. Sellers with 1-250 items sold will not be charged an additional fee. Sellers with 251 – 500 items sold will be charged an additional $6 fee. Sellers with 501+ items sold will be charged an additional $12 fee. The fee will be deducted from your consignor check.
Consignor Check Payments Through PayPal
All items sold during this sale MUST be dropped off on Wednesday, February 17. If you fail to drop off any sold items, a $10 fee per item will be deducted from your check. If you fail to drop off at all, you will not be invited to sell with us again.
The online inventory entry system will stay open during the online sale days and you can keep entering items. All items properly entered by 10pm will be uploaded over night to be included in the next day’s shopping. The last upload will be done on Sunday, February 14, at 4am, and the system will close at that time. We strongly recommend having your items entered as early as possible, to be included in as many shopping days as possible.
- Wednesday, 02/10 Pre-Sales 9am workers, 1pm consignors, 2pm Texting Club, 4pm Heroes, 5pm New Parents
- Thursday, 02/11 Open to Public*
- Friday, 02/12 Open to Public*
- Saturday, 02/13 50% Off Pre-Sales 9am workers, 1pm consignors, 2pm Texting Club, 4pm Heroes, 7pm New Parents
- Sunday, 02/14 50% Off Open to Public
*restock of newly entered items every morning
- Wednesday, 02/17 11a – 7p sellers drop off all sold items at the former Menards Store at 14960 Florence Trail in Apple Valley, MN.
- Saturday, 02/20 11a – 7p shoppers pick up their orders at the former Menards Store at 14960 Florence Trail in Apple Valley, MN.
Accepted and Not Accepted Items
No Recalled Items
There is a $5 handling fee per item for items pulled from the floor due to a recall. It is the consignors’ responsibility to check for recalls at www.cpsc.gov
No stains, no missing pieces. If a shopper has a valid complaint about an item, the shopper will get to keep the item and we will issue a full refund to the shopper. The consignor will not get the item back, and will not be paid for the item. In addition, a fee equal to the value of the item will be deducted from your check. Please inspect your items thoroughly before entering them for sale.
Bring Your Plastic
We pay you an extra 10% for all items that sell for $45 or more!!
There is no item limit for our online sale. You can enter as many items in any category as you wish.
- All season clothing for preemies, infants, toddlers, and boys and girls up to size 18
- Shoes – must be in excellent condition
- School uniforms and dancewear
- *NEW* Maternity Wear
- Toys, puzzles, games – must be in excellent condition. All parts of the games or puzzles must be present, and batteries must be included. Puzzle and game boxes must be taped shut
- Outdoor toys – tricycles, toddler bikes, outdoor push toys, rollerblades, etc.
- Books – children’s books, parenting books, pregnancy books. All must be in good condition with no pages missing
- Bedding – for infants and toddler beds only. Crib sheets, blankets, nursery decorations, mobiles, etc. Please note that we do not accept crib bumpers.
- Baby furniture and equipment – cribs, changing tables, dressers, strollers, excersaucers, rockers, bouncy seats, baby swings, pack’n plays, carriers, walkers, etc.
- Sporting goods – equipment, shin guards, baseball gloves, etc.
- Electronics – game boys, leap pads, etc., with batteries where appropriate
- DVDs, CDs, computer games
- TOYS, TOYS, TOYS – they are the best sellers
- Non-kid related new in the box item for our White Elephant Table
- *NEW* Adult craft and hobby items such as scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies, supplies for needlework, knitting and crocheting supplies including yarn, jewelry making supplies, canvas painting supplies, etc.
- Cribs that have a drop side or are part of the recall list, or that have been manufactured before June 2011
- Feeding supplies, sippy cups, bottles, pacifiers, spoons, plastic cups, etc, unless they are brand new in the original packaging
- Baby food of any kind including baby formula
- VHS tapes
- Crib bumpers
- Any clothing item with a drawstring (pants or top)
- Clothing and shoes that are not in excellent condition – stained, torn, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, etc. NO underwear or training pants unless they are unused in their original sealed package.
- Battery-operated toys unless they have batteries in them and are working properly.
- Nursing equipment – no bottles, etc. unless they are new in box
- Anything that is dirty, stained, broken, cracked, filthy, or we think will not sell for any other reason
- Anything that, to our knowledge, has been recalled
- Items that have not been prepared and tagged according to our guidelines
Our Stain and Refund Policy
All clothing items must be completely stain-free. We do not allow even small stains or holes in clothing.
Small stains or discolorations approximately the size of a quarter may be allowed on Winter jackets, snow boots, Halloween costumes, and baby equipment, depending on their overall condition. The condition MUST be noted clearly in the description and shown in the picture(s).
If a shopper has a valid complaint about an item, we will issue a full refund to the shopper AND they will get to keep the item. The consignor will not get the item back, and will not be paid for the item. In addition, a fee equal to the value of the item will be deducted from your check. A valid complaint includes, but is not limited to, clothing with stains, rips, or broken zippers/clasps, games with missing pieces, electronic items or toys that do not work, equipment or electronic items that are missing charging or other connection cables, equipment that is worn or dirty, and items that have been entered into the wrong size or wrong category.
Please inspect your items thoroughly before entering them for sale. You can also eliminate issues by taking clear photos, for example of the inside of a game showing all the pieces. Our shoppers must be confident that what they buy online is as described and in excellent stain-free condition.
How to Tag & Price Your Items
Here are just the most important rules to remember when preparing your items. Not following these rules may result in your items being turned away.
- You set your own price, there is a $5 minimum.
- You can still decide on discount yes/no, but you can not use the double tag option to mark items less than 50% off.
- Mark your items donate yes/no as you would for an in-person sale. If the item does not sell, you already have the item entered correctly for the next in-person sale.
- All items must be clean, stain-free, in working order, with all parts attached.
- You do not need to put clothing items on hangers. Bundles can be placed in plastic shopping bags after you take the picture. Individual items do not need to be bagged.
- Include a detailed description of your item, including brand name, color, and style. NO GENERIC DESCRIPTION like “pants” or “t-shirt”. Remember that shoppers can’t inspect the items so the description must include the brand name.
- Pick the appropriate category from the drop-down menu. The online system will place your items according to the category you pick. If your item is in the shoe category, but it is a toy, it will not be found online by shoppers.
- Pick the correct size for clothing items! Again, the online system will sort all clothing items according to size. If you do not enter a size, your item will not be uploaded. If you enter the wrong size, your item will be listed in the wrong size online and if it sells and the shopper complains, you will not be paid for that item.
- Add a picture of the item to your listing. Include a ruler for scale for smaller items like toys. You also have the option to send more images to be added to the online system to us. Instructions on how to do that are in your email tips.
- You print the tags AFTER the items sold. Tags must be attached with a safety pin or packaging tape/string. Do not use a tagging gun.
- You can use paper to print your tags, no need for cardstock at the online sale.
- Check the Consumer Product Safety Commission for recalls.
- Make sure all items you put up for sale are available for drop off. If you fail to drop off any sold items, a fee equal to the value of the item will be deducted from your check. If you fail to drop off at all, you will not be invited to sell with us again.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item.
Dropping off your Sold Items
All items sold during this sale MUST be dropped off on Wednesday 02/17. If you fail to drop off any sold items, a fee equal to the value of the item will be deducted from your check. If you fail to drop off at all, you will not be invited to sell with us again.
We will be in the former Menards Store at 14960 Florence Trail in Apple Valley, MN. You can park along the curb to bring your items in, or use the parking lot.
You will be asked to sort your sold items by shopper ID into the assigned spots. It will be much faster for you if you sort your items by the shopper ID into bins or bags before you drop off.