Monday, April 17. All your items must be entered into our online inventory system by Monday night. The system will shut down at 1:00am Tuesday morning and you will not be able to add or edit any of your inventory. You will still be able to print your tags later though.
No Recalled Items
There is a $5 handling fee per item for items pulled from the floor due to a recall. It is the consignors responsibility to check for recalls at www.cpsc.gov.
There is a $5 handling fee for every 10 items that are refused at drop off, or that are later pulled from the floor. Please read through our “Accepted Items” and “How To Prepare Your Items” pages carefully, and expect your items thoroughly, before dropping them off.
Bring Your Plastic
We pay you an extra 10% for all items that sell for $45 or more!!
- Season appropriate clothing for preemies, infants, toddlers, and boys and girls up to size 12 (50 item limit per sex for size 0-24m)
- Special Occasions outfits or “new with tag”, and brand name items for children up to size 18
- Shoes – must be in excellent condition
- School uniforms and dance wear
- Toys, puzzles, games – must be in excellent condition. All parts of the games or puzzles must be present, and batteries must be included. Puzzle and game boxes must be taped shut
- Outdoor toys – tricycles, toddler bikes, outdoor push toys, rollerblades, etc.
- Books – children’s books, parenting books, pregnancy books. All must be in good condition with no pages missing (limit 35 picture books)
- Bedding – for infants and toddler beds only. Crib sheets, blankets, nursery decorations, mobiles, changing tables, dressers (crib/dresser set only), etc. Please note that we do not accept crib bumpers.
- Baby furniture and equipment – cribs, strollers, excersaucers, rockers, bouncy seats, baby swings, pack’n plays, carriers, walkers
- Car seats – infant to toddler (booster) seats. (Specific restrictions apply)
- Sporting goods – equipment, shin guards, baseball gloves, etc.
- Electronics – game boys, leap pads, etc., with batteries where appropriate
- DVDs, CDs, computer games for children under 13
- TOYS, TOYS, TOYS – they are the best sellers
- 1 White Elephant Item (A NEW, UNUSED item that does not have to be kid related)
- Select Adult Crafts (scrapbooking, card making, knitting, sewing)
- There is a 400 item limit per consignor
Spring & Summer Acceptable Items
- Spring & Summer items – sandals, sun dresses, Easter dresses, shorts & t-shirts, etc. Long sleeved clothing is accepted as long as it is light weight and spring/summer themed.
- We will not accept winter clothing at the Spring/Summer sale!
Fall & Winter Acceptable Items
- Fall/Winter items – snow boots, snow pants, sleds, Halloween Costumes, hats, mittens, Christmas outfits, etc. Short sleeved clothing is accepted if it is part of a set including a sweat-shirt, cardigan, and/or winter pants, or if they are winter themed. Short sleeved onesies are accepted in sizes up to 24 months.
- We will not accept summer clothing at the Fall/Winter sale!
- Cribs that have a drop side or are part of the recall list, or that have been manufactured before June 2011
- Crib mattresses, unless they are part of a crib or toddler bed
- Car seats that are older than 4 years
- Feeding supplies, sippy cups, bottles, nuks, spoons, plastic cups, etc, unless they are brand new in the original packaging
- Baby food of any kind including baby formula
- Stuffed animals – unless they dance, move, talk, etc (e.g. Hokey Pokey Elmo) or are characters (e.g. Pooh Bear, Big Bird, etc.)
- Maternity wear
- VHS tapes
- Crib bumpers
- Any clothing item with a drawstring (pants or top)
- Clothing and shoes that are not in excellent condition – stained, torn, broken zippers, missing buttons, outdated, etc. NO underwear or training pants unless they are unused in their original sealed package.
- Clothing items that have not been tagged according to our guidelines, especially if they are tagged the wrong way using a tagging gun
- Battery-operated toys unless they have batteries in them and are working properly.
- Nursing equipment – no bottles, etc.
- Handmade items such as knitted hats, sweaters, socks, etc., unless they are one of a kind
- Anything that is dirty, stained, broken, cracked, filthy, or we think will not sell for any other reason
- Anything that, to our knowledge, has been recalled
- Items that have not been prepared and tagged according to our guidelines
Our Stain Policy
All clothing items must be completely stain free. We do not allow even small stains or holes for clothing. If our workers spot a stain, regardless of size, the item will be turned away or removed from the sales floor.
Small stains approximately the size of a quarter may be allowed on Winter jackets, snow boots, Halloween costumes and baby equipment, depending on their overall condition.